Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Ham Hock, Cheese and Chutney Toastie
- 2 slices thick white bread
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 150g ham hock
- 80g camembert
- 2 tbsp. red onion chutney
- Pre-heat your George Foreman grill.
- Choose the bread of your choice, we decided on thick white bread.
- Spread a little butter on the slices of bread.
- Lay one slice of bread butter side down onto the George Foreman Grill.
- Add ham hock, camembert and chutney.
- Top with the remaining slice of bread - butter side towards the grill plate and cook for 4-5 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Serve with a side salad if you fancy - enjoy.