Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Warm Asian Style Noodle Salad
For the marinade:
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 2 tbsp reduced salt soya sauce
- 1 tsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 carrot, peeled & grated into long strips
- 1 head of pak choi, shredded
- ½ courgette cut into long strips
- ½ red onion cut into strips
- Small handful of fresh coriander leaves
- 60g buckwheat or soba noodles, cooked & drained
- 250g of pre-cooked tofu, drained & cut into cubes
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl, add the cubes of tofu and leave for a few hours in the fridge or overnight.
- Place the marinated tofu onto a pre-heated grill and cook for 2 - 3 minutes until golden brown. Remove & set aside.
- Place the carrot & courgette strips, pak choi and onion onto the hot grill and wilt down for around 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- On a serving dish, place the cooked warm noodles, top with the wilted vegetables and the grilled tofu. Scatter with the torn fresh coriander leaves & a squeeze of lime juice to serve.